14th May 2016 from opp Crown Inn, start 07.30.
The Friendliest Bike Ride in Cheshire
Fancy the challenge?
Why so Friendly?
1. You ride in a Group of 15 with your own experienced Leader, riding at a speed you choose. You will guided round the beautiful quiet roads of Cheshire, going through, Tatton Park, High Legh, Great Budworth, Delamere, Whitegate, Davenham, Lach Dennis and then home!!…
2. You stop at Norley for cuppa, cake, and a chat
3. Welcome Back Party with Music, BBQ and More Cake!
4. All for £30 – which goes direct to our Wonderful Scout Hut Project
WHAT TO DO NEXT ..
1. Get a Bike
2. Message Tony Taylor – Tony Taylor email@example.com with your email address for up to date news, payment details and training tips
3. Get training, you have 3 months to get fit.
4. Tell your friends