Can you help? Goostrey Scouts has several vacancies for new volunteers in the following areas:
- A membership secretary to manage our waiting list and the progression between sections
- A young adult aged 18 to 24 to lead greater youth involvement in the running of our group
- Digital media skills to improve our online communication
- An event organiser as well as a team of helpers to support our fundraising – and
- Volunteers to support running our sections from occasional support through to leadership. You perhaps have a specific skill or job that you could use to run an interesting activity to help our young people develop skills for life!
Please get in touch if you are interested in getting involved and please share with others you think may be interested!
Goostrey Scouts are always looking for volunteers to contribute to running our village group and deliver amazing experiences to over 90 young people. Scouting gives young people skills for life and we do that by delivering a balance programme of activities over 3 age groups: Beavers (6 to 8), Cubs (8 to 10) and Scouts (10 to 14).