Best wishes to all for Christmas, we hope everyone has a wonderful week.
What to do with the tree afterwards? Simply register with St. Luke’s Hospice Christmas Tree Collection and they will come and collect it. Over 642 trees have already been registered – giving over £8000 towards patient care!
How to register your tree…..
- Simply, go to their website and enter your postcode here.
- Complete the form and make a donation if you wish.
- Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- At collection time (10th-13th), just leave your tree outside and the trusty volunteers will do the rest!