Tickets for this year’s Goosfest have been selling faster than ever before – so act now if you still haven’t ordered any.
Some events are sold out – but there is still limited availability for some great options, so get online to make sure you’re in this year’s audience.
In particular, there’s still availability for two of our Saturday night specials:
• BBC ‘Springwatch’ presenter and wildlife expert Iolo Williams is making a rare appearance in Cheshire with a presentation on Saturday October 5th about his career, sharing some stunning photography and anecdotes about his broadcasting work. Check out the event here.
• And on Saturday October 12th, there’s a fabulous Elvis tribute evening, featuring one of the world’s top ten Elvis tribute acts, Paul Larcombe. With band and backing singers, it’ll be a great evening of instantly recognisable music and entertainment. Click here for info.
If mellow jazz is more your thing, we’ve got a lovely way to start a weekend, with Stéphane Grappelli guitarist John Etheridge and singer Vimala Rowe on Friday October 4th – click here.
Or if you fancy country music in the best possible setting – a barn transformed into a concert venue – come and see Katie O’Malley and her band on Sunday October 6 – click here
For guitar enthusiasts, there’s a chance to experience a huge range of types of music, in ‘Worlds of the Guitar’ by Rik Roberts on Sunday October 13 – click here.
And to extend out musical line-up, we’re privileged to have Bridgewater Hall organist Jonathan Scott – as entertaining in his spoken introductions as he is at playing the organ – giving a spectacular organ recital on Sunday October 20th – click here.
Take time to explore the Goosfest website. There may be tickets available for other events that tickle your fancy. But don’t delay. We can’t guarantee availability for much longer.
This year – thanks to developments on our website:
• you’ll be able to book, pay for and immediately download / print off your barcoded tickets for each event and for each individual attending.
• tickets will be sent to you as PDF attachments embedded in an email to the purchaser.
• for events where allocated seating plans are required, you will now be able to choose your seats.
• for some events which include a food menu, you are now able to specify your choice and any dietary requirements and intolerances.
Help with online booking if you need it
Please note there is no longer a physical box office with paper tickets. But help is available if you don’t have easy internet access or are unfamiliar with making online bookings.
For anyone who is not connected to the internet please ring the 24hr Goosfest Box Office number(01477 765016) to leave your contact details and requirements. Goosfest will ring you back and we will personally assist you with your purchases.
If you’re familiar with online purchasing, please use the Goosfest.com online Box Office rather than ringing the Box Office number, as this option is quicker and ensures immediate possession of confirmed tickets.
Online purchases can be made by either Credit Card, PayPal or direct bank transfer (BACS).