- 50g wholemeal fusilli
- 1 cooked beetroot , cut into wedges
- ½ small ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 baby cucumbers , sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp water
- 1 heaped tsp creamd horseradish
- 50g poached salmon , flaked
- 30g rocket
- STEP 1
Cook the fusilli following pack instructions, then drain and leave to cool. Toss the pasta with the beetroot, avocado, cucumber, dill, yogurt and horseradish, then season generously with black pepper.
- STEP 2
Gently mix the salmon and rocket through the pasta, then tip into your lunchbox or an airtight container.